June 8, 2011

Weather Wednesday

Think About It:


     I took this picture back in early May. Isn't it so incredible how God paints a brand new sky for us every single morning. And think, that very sky may look totally different within five minutes - it's a never ending piece of art work! According to history, it took Leonardo da Vinci many years to paint the famous "Mona Lisa". Yet, it took God probably not even .01 of a second to create this amazing artwork! - That leaves me speechless...

Verse Of The Week:




"But now, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand." - Isaiah 64:8

This Week's Top 3 Songs:


(Click Songs To Listen To Them)


Random Fact About Me:


 I love whenever it starts to storm and it's nothing but thunder, dark clouds, and strong winds. This inspires me to write, read, drink coffee :), and watch movies. I also love the secure feeling I get while I'm inside and the storm is ranging outside. It reminds me of the comfort I have in my life because God is holding and protecting me while the wild storms in life just pass me by.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about stormy weather. That's also when I most want to write a mystery. : )

    Also, my thoughts exactly about the sky being like a ever-changing painting. It is live art. I love that it will never be the same exact picture twice.

    ReplyDelete