June 9, 2011

Rough Terrain?


     "I will lead the blind by a road they do not know, by paths they have not known I will guide them, I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground. These are the things I will do, I will not forsake them." - Isaiah 42:16

     Throughout our lifetime we are faced with many challenges, obstacles, and hardships to overcome. Yes, the road is very rough and covered with deep potholes which you think you'll never be able to avoid or overcome, but with Christ in your daily life, (not just every once in a while), you can do all things through Him and conquer any piece of terrain that your life brings at you. It clearly shows this in Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." So many times when we hear this verse we say to ourselves -"Wait a minute...All things?! No, that can't be possible. Surely God meant 'some things'. Yes, that sounds better! Because you see, I can't do all things, it's just not possible." That's exactly right! YOU CAN'T do all things! But Jesus Christ CAN! Through Christ all things are possible! Once you realize just how powerful this verse is and start believing this in your life, mountains will move, goals will be reached, and all that rough terrain will be miles behind you. Stop doubting and start believing in the One who can do all things!

1 comment:

  1. Jeremy! This is incredible! What I needed to read today. Absolutely. Thank you! PS Keep worshiping God with all your heart, soul, and mind! :D Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete